|Module 1||Grow Your Classes with Sponsorships|
|Unit 1||Video: Using Sponsorships to Grow Your Classes|
|Unit 2||Handout: Grow Your Classes with Sponsorships|
|Unit 3||Top 5 Tips for Sponsorships|
How can you make $100+ a class teaching Yoga while your students don’t have to pay anything? We surely wanted to know… and we thought you would too! Shelly Anderson approached us with the idea of sharing her behind-the-scenes approach to obtaining Sponsors to support her Chair Yoga classes in her hometown in Florida.
Shelly Anderson is a certified Yoga instructor who specializes in Chair Yoga for Seniors. She started teaching over three years ago, and has been successful building her classes in the community using corporate sponsors. Sponsorships allow you to earn a good salary for teaching Yoga, while your students receive the class at no charge. In this Workshop, Shelly will share her experience and methods for finding and securing long-term sponsor relationships.
This workshop will address:
- How sponsorships are used to offer FREE Yoga classes to your students
- What is the profile of a good Sponsor?
- Marketing and advertising ideas to obtain and maintain a Sponsor
- Examples of sponsorships in the real world of teaching Yoga
- Top 5 Tips to Getting a Sponsor