For those of you who are Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with the Yoga Alliance, you can log your non-contact CEU hours for any Academy online workshop or Teacher Training Programs.
To Submit Contact CEU Hours for In-Person Yoga Vista Academy Workshops
To submit Continuing Education contact hours from a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP):
1. From yogaalliance.org, select “Log In” link on the top right and enter your email address
2. If you are unsure of your password, use the password reset feature by clicking the “Forgot Your Password” link
3. An email will be sent with instructions on how to reset your password. In order for the password to be accepted, it must contain at least seven characters, and must include one symbol that is not a number (e.g.- !, @, #, $, %, &).
4. Once you are logged in, click on “My Dashboard” on the top right hand corner
5. Click the “My Teaching Hours” link on the left to add teaching hours to your account
6. Enter a date range and a total number of teaching hours during that date range
7. Hit “Save” when you have entered all of the information you want to include for the entry
8. Click the “My Training Hours” link on the left side.
9. Scroll down to select the type of course or training you completed.
10. If you completed an in-person course with a YACEP and the YACEP entered the course on the YACEP directory, select the “In Person with a YACEP” option. Then, follow the prompts to submit your course dates, YACEP name, course name, and upload your course certificate.
YACEP Name: Yoga Vista Academy and/or Sherry Zak Morris
You must have a certificate to submit a course from a YACEP. Please contact your YACEP provider to request the certificate.
11. Scroll further down to review your training hours history, pie chart and videos about our educational categories.