|Module 1||3 Things the Body Loses with Age... and How Yoga Can Get Them Back!|
|Unit 1||Presentation: 3 Things the Body Loses with Age|
|Unit 2||Video: 3 Things the Body Loses with Age, and How Yoga Can Get them Back|
Like this type of Educational Approach?
Check out our Online Teacher Training and Certification Programs and learn fun, unique and creative ways to educate your students on the benefits and concepts of Gentle, Senior and Chair Yoga.
“I did my power point presentation yesterday and it went really well and was actually fun! I even got another gig out of it. Thank you for sharing and helping motivate me (and others) to get the word out”. Julie D., Huntington Beach, CA.
“Please know that I presented your Three Things We Loses As we Age series to a group at the Duxbury Senior Center and it went very well. During the Pelvic mobility section, which I saved for the end, I played music that corresponded to the movement and/or the name of the movement. Just in case you are interested, these are the songs I used:
- Pelvic Tilt/Michale Jackson: Beat it
- Lateral Hip Stretch/Marilyn Monroe: Boogie Oogie by A Taste of Honey
- Circle Hip Rotation/Tom Jones: It’s not unusual
- Hoola Hoop/Figure 8: Fats Domino – Blue Monday
- Diagonal Step Out on Toes: Elvis Presley Blue Christmas (It was late November)
- Twist: Chubby Checker”
Kim O., Duxbury, Massachusetts