In this Workshop, I will go over the basics of creating a video to share your Yoga classes… or really share anything you feel like sharing via video. I am a Yoga Teacher and not a high-techy gadget person so when I decided to share my Yoga classes on video, I had to learn from scratch. This Workshop will take you through my learning process where I share some of the basics and gotchas of working with video. Think of this as a Video 101 class for us who tend to be more right-brained than left-brained!
After this workshop you’ll understand:
- Video formats and file sizes – What is the difference between music and video files
- Video resolution – Why you might shoot in HD or 4K, or in a lower resolution
- What kinds of cameras work well for shooting what kinds of video
- Sound – how to get great sound if you are far away from your camera
- Uploading and sharing your videos
- YouTube and Video Streaming – options to share your work
- And lots more!
|Module 1||Introduction and Welcome|
|Module 2||The Basics of Video Filming and Editing|
|Unit 1||Course - Basics of Video Filming|
|Unit 2||Course - Basics of Video Editing|
|Module 3||Equipment Overview|
|Unit 1||Course - Video Equipment Tour|
|Module 4||Setting your Stage|
|Unit 3||Green Screen|
|Module 5||Monetizing Your Videos|
|Unit 2||YouTube Strategy|
|Unit 3||Streaming Videos|
For anyone who wants to dabble in the video world and needs some real ABC basics, this video is for you. I am a Yoga Teacher and not a high-techy gadget person so when I decided to share my Yoga classes on videos, I had to learn from scratch. This video covers alot of basics to consider should you want to venture down this exciting path.