In this Workshop, I will go over the basics of creating a video to share your Yoga classes… or really share anything you feel like sharing via video. I am a Yoga Teacher and not a high-techy gadget person so when I decided to share my Yoga classes on video, I had to learn from scratch. This Workshop will take you through my learning process where I share some of the basics and gotchas of working with video. Think of this as a Video 101 class for us who tend to be more right-brained than left-brained!
After this workshop you’ll understand:
- How to design your Yoga set to be pleasing to the eye
- How lighting works, both inside and outside
- Camera positioning and framing
- Video formats and file sizes – What is the difference between music and video files
- Video resolution – Why you might shoot in HD or 4K, or in a lower resolution
- What kinds of cameras work well for shooting what kinds of video
- Sound – how to get great sound if you are far away from your camera
- Uploading and sharing your videos
- YouTube and Video Streaming – options to share your work
- And lots more!
I’m the Founder of Yoga Vista.TV, a streaming Yoga video library and the CEO and Executive Producer of Yoga Journey Productions. I am here to share how I brought my Yoga teachings to video and shared them to a broader audience.
Here is a short preview of what is covered in this online course! I hope to infuse my passion for Yoga and video by giving you some great tips and strategies for sharing your Yoga online! Get ready to learn some new things, and get your creative engine revved up!
|Module 1||Introduction and Welcome|
|Unit 2||Survey - Tell me about you and your desire to Video your Yoga Classes|
|Unit 3||Basic Terminology - Streaming vs. Video on Demand|
|Module 2||The Basics of Video Filming and Editing|
|Unit 1||Course - Basics of Video Filming|
|Unit 2||Course - Basics of Video Editing|
|Module 3||Equipment Overview|
|Unit 1||Course - Video Equipment Tour|
|Module 4||Setting your Stage|
|Unit 1||Designing your Set|
|Unit 3||Green Screen|
|Unit 4||What it takes to Set up your Stage for Filming - from Gerry|
|Module 5||Monetizing Your Videos|
|Unit 1||After Streaming.... How to make money with your Yoga Videos|
|Module 6||Submitting a Video for our YogaVista.TV Video Library|
|Unit 1||Video Submission Guidelines|