Little Silver, New Jersey
Beverly Davis-Baird, MAT, C-IAYT took her first yoga class about 30 years ago and has been practicing ever since. She is an experienced Yoga Alliance certified teacher (E-RYT200/RYT 500) and certified yoga therapist (C-IAYT) with the International Association of Yoga Therapists. A elementary classroom teacher for 20 years, Beverly specializes in making yoga accessible for individuals of all ages and abilities and has taught students ranging in age from 3 to 95! With over 800 hours of training and many hours of teaching experience, she is certified in Yoga for Arthritis, Yoga for Healthy Aging, therapeutic, restorative, gentle, chair, children’s yoga and yoga for low back pain with Yoga Vista Academy.
- Certified Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT)
- E-RYT200/RYT500 with Yoga Alliance
- Yoga for Healthy Aging (Baxter Bell Yoga, 2018)
- Yoga for Arthritis certified instructor (Dr. Steffany Moonaz, 2016)
- Gentle and Chair Yoga (Integral Yoga Institute, 2013)
- Kidding Around Yoga (Integral Yoga Institute, 2014)