“My study and practice of yoga has led to a meditation practice and a spirituality of greater depth. I have lived a successful life because others took the time to recognize me as a person with a name and lend a helping hand. It is my intention to do the same for those whom I teach.”
- Currently teaching a men’s yoga class and a yoga and strength training class and other yoga classes upon request.
- Experience teaching a Men’s yoga class and a yoga class focused on stress reduction for elementary school teachers.
- Certified in Gentle Yoga For Low Back Care (30 hrs.) through Justine Shelton and Yoga Vista Academy – 2017.
- Received training through the Veterans Yoga Project in Mindful Yoga Trauma Recovery – 2016.
- Graduate of the 200 hr. Viniyoga Wellness Instructor Training, Wausau, through the American Viniyoga Institute and River Flow Yoga Teacher Training School – 2015.
- Taught weekend yoga and meditation retreats at The Christine Center in Willard, WI.
- Yoga practitioner since 2004
- Training with the Cooper Institute, Dallas, TX in police fitness testing and exercise prescription.
- Training with the Department of Kinesiology, UW – Milwaukee, in fitness appraisal and body fat measurement.