Jackson Heights, New York
I worked as a program director for a senior living residence. A few years later while beginning my own freelancing career, I offered to volunteer at a nearby senior center when my neighbor of 90 + felt she could no longer continue volunteering there. They asked me if I could teach a yoga class! I’d taught exercise and tai chi and loved yoga for my personal practice but never taught it. That is how my Yoga journey began….
- Board Certified Holistic Health Coach, Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Chronic Disease Management Master Trainer (Stanford University)
- A Matter of Balance Trainer
- The Arthritis Foundation, Certified Tai Chi and Movement Coach
- Silver Sneakers Yoga & Exercise Instructor
- AADP (American Association of Drugless Practitioners) board certification