A passion for yoga and a passion for teaching – Sharon discovered both during her early twenties. Fast forward to 2014, when she finally combined these two passions by becoming a yoga instructor. Sharon teaches primarily Chair Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and Yoga Basics – especially to those who have reached mid-life and beyond. Sharon is also the proprietor of Essential Journey Yoga, which focuses on health and wellness through yoga, herbs, and essential oils (www.essentialjourneyyoga.com).
- ERYT-200 with Yoga Alliance
- Yoga for Healthy Aging (Baxter Bell Yoga, 2017)
- Aroma Yoga® (Tracy Griffiths, 2017)
- Chair Ta’i Chi (Moon Willow T’ai Chi & Wellness, 2016)
- Chair Yoga (Silver Age Yoga, 2015)
- Yoga for Osteoporosis (Sivananda Ashram, 2013)
- Academy Graduate