Before becoming a Certified Yoga Teacher, Tatis followed multiple career paths that took her into the travel world, banking, real estate and university administration. Now in her late 60’s, Tatis teaches Chair and Gentle Therapeutic Yoga to seniors. She started teaching Chair Yoga classes in several libraries in San Diego and has witnessed the remarkable growth in the number of seniors eager to feel and experience the benefits of practicing Yoga.
- TRAINING• 200hr. Yoga Instructor, Somatics & Movement Therapist (YISMT) (RYT). National
- HealingInstitute of Naturopathy, Inc. (NHI) Encinitas, CA | May 2014
- 60hr. Chair Yoga Certification. Yoga Vista Academy. Vista, CA | September 2014
- 27.5hr. Teaching Methodology and Practicum in the Advanced Gentle, Senior, Chair Yoga,
- Somatic Yoga and Therapeutic Yoga Training Program. Vista, CA | October 2014
- 2014 – Present | Teaching Gentle and Chair Yoga at six Public Libraries in San Diego, CA